"Is Iran building a nuclear weapon? Little is known for certain. However, on June 6, 2008, Israeli Transport Minister, Shaul Mofaz said; "If Iran continues with its program for developing nuclear weapons, we will attack it".
Persian Incursion explores the political and military effects of an Israeli military campaign against Iran. It uses rules adapted from Harpoon 4 to resolve the military action. But its goal is to look beyond the military action by modeling the political and intelligence actions and consequences of a potential political conflict by including a card-based diplomatic/political component to the game.
Players spend Political, Intelligence and Military Points to influence allies or enemies, purchase reinforcements, execute military strikes or shape their own domestic opinion. Players choose variable starting conditions that shape scenarios, while random strategic events influence play in unexpected ways.
Persian Incursion provides comprehensive and detailed information on:
- Orders of battle for the Israeli and Iranian Air Forces and the Iranian Air Defense Force
- Analysis of the Iranian nuclear and oil infrastructure
- Iranian ballistic missiles and Israeli ballistic missile defenses
- Target folders for Iranian nuclear facilities, oil terminals and refineries, and airfields
- Variable starting conditions
- Rulebook; Briefing Package and Target folders;
- 17 x 22" Full color map;
- Short Deck of "Super Cards" (4.25 x 6");
- 2 Full decks of playing cards (110 cards);
- Cardboard counters;
- Box and dice.
|Publisher||Clash of Arms|