If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: email@example.com
the Austro-Prussian War
1866 is development of the popular 1870 and 1859/64 rules tailored specifically for the Austro-Prussian War, including the Bohemian, German and Italian theaters.
* Designed for fast, accurate resolution of battles with minimal tables (3) and modifiers.
* Includes three different scales for battles involving several corps per side down to regimental level engagements.
* Streamlined turn sequence; simple, proven command and control system; straightforward combat resolution.
* Four-sided cheat sheet included, for two different game scales.
* Suitable for 6mm, 10mm and 15mm basing systems; 1 inch = 100m; 1 turn =30 minutes.
* Includes 14 historical battle scenarios (8 in Bohemia, 5 in Germany and 1 in Italy), each with several historical variants.
* Extensive historical notes, military chronology, and complete Orders of Battle for entire war.
* Annotated bibliography of over 75 entries.
Full color book, spiral binding.
|Publisher||Clash of Arms|