Sollten Sie trotz korrekter E-Mail-Adresse und bereits bestehender Registrierung weiterhin Probleme mit dem Login haben und auch keine "Passwort vergessen"-E-Mail erhalten, so wenden Sie sich bitte per E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
The time: about 1250 AD.
The place: the Polynesian islands of Aotearoa, now known as New Zealand.
The clan chiefs have always struggled for control of your islands, since they were first discovered (totally uninhabited) several generations ago. But now, population pressures have added new impetus to these clashes, and the traditional divisions of North Island are ready to collapse into the chaos of war. Will you succeed in becoming New Zealand's sole chieftain? Or will you and your warriors be on the menu of your opponent's victory celebration?
Maori, Cannibals at War, is...
a game for one to four players, of clan warfare typical in Polynesia before European contact. Players build war canoes and train warriors (including the elite Royal Guard) to create a force to strike at their adversaries, while protecting or even fortifying their home village. The player is represented on the board as the Head Chieftain- if this unit is killed, the game is lost. Based on the same game system as 3W's "Tahiti", (published in 1994), "Maori, Cannibals at War" is a completely independent new game.
• Each turn of the game represents two weeks of real time
• Each hexagon on the game board spans 6 statute miles
• Special rules for solitaire play are included
•One 34"x22" full color game map of New Zealand's forests, mountains, plains, coastland, and clan areas
• Colorful 1/2" game pieces depicting different types of Polynesian warriors, War canoes, villages, fortifications, and resources (including Moa, the native flightless birds- you, too, can drive them to extinction)
• One Game Manual, including basic rules with examples of play, player's notes, designer's notes, and historic references
• Creative random events, with the "Build Chart" conveniently on the back
• Two six-sided dice
See our webseite (www.ugg.de) for further informations:
|Hersteller||Udo Grebe Gamedesign|