- La Guerre Navale: The French Navy in WWII. Scenarios, history and data for the ill fated French fleet in World War II. Well built and equipped, "La Royale" never had a chance to defend the motherland or prove herself in combat. What might have happened as well as what did happen are given equal emphasis.
- Gruppe Nord: The Kriegsmarine in WWII. Scenarios, history and data of both the German Kriegsmarine and Luftwaffe covering their numerous actions in the North Sea.
- Home Fleet: British & Commonwealth Navies in WWII. While some of this data has appeared before in other Admiralty Trilogy publications, it has now been collected in a single volume. New units and equipment have been added, and all values updated to the new unified standard.
- Also includes the new, 4th Edition Command at Sea rules - Command at Sea, 4th Edition: An overhaul and streamlining of the award winning 3rd Edition. New rules for dogfighting and air attacks; naval and air attacks are more closely integrated with unit skill factors to allow individual and historical differences between otherwise identical weapons platforms.
- Standardization: These Fourth Edition rules have now been brought in line with the other games in the Admiralty Trilogy: Fear God/Dreadnought and Harpoon. Statistics for any ship or aircraft can be used in any Trilogy game without modification or conversion.
All of this information is fleshed out in multiple magnificent countersheets of ships and planes.Atlantic Navies represents the efforts of over a dozen people over several years: Game and scenario designers ofcourse, but also expert contributors like Alexandre Sheldon-Dupleix, artists like Terry Leeds and Mal Wright, and reviewers who not only maintained a standard of excellence, but raised it.
It is simply the most complete and accurate information on the World War II navies of France, Germany and Great Britain to be found anywhere... and comes boxed with the most complete and platable set of World War II naval rules ever published.
|Hersteller||Clash of Arms|