ASL Winter Offensive 2017 Bonus Pack
ASL Winter Offensive Bonus Pack #8 (2017) features three new scenario designs by Ken Dunn and a new geomorphic mapboard (76), also designed by Ken.
MMP has an ulterior motive, however, for the manufacture and sale of this particular product. Proceeds from the sales of each WO Bonus Pack #8 are donated to the WWII Foundation. You get a nice new map, three more ASL scenarios, and help a great project dedicated to memorializing the efforts of the men who fought in WWII get a very nice donation. This really seems like a win/win in our opinion.
SHIPPING NOTE: This WO Bonus Pack will ship in a USPS flat-rate envelope if ordered separately (US addresses only).
ASL Winter Offensive Bonus Pack #8 (2017) contains:
- 1 ASL geomorphic mapboard (76)
- 3 new ASL scenarios (WO21-WO23)
- WO21 Bolder Than Before - 7-1/2 turns, board 76, 23 June 1941, Lvov, Ukraine
- WO22 The Cost Of Non-Compliance - 5-1/2 turns, boards 33, 66, and 76, 26 June 1941, Dubno, Ukraine
- WO23 A Simple Solution - 6 -1/2 turns, boards z and 76, 12 October 1944, Aachen, Germany
Customers who bought this product also bought:
ASL Journal 12
Triumph and Tragedy 2nd Ed.
Field Commander Rommel deluxe
Dan Verssen Games
Triumph and Tragedy, 2nd Edition Update Kit
Tunisia II 4-15 (The Gamers OCS)
Write Product Review
- No review available for this item.