- Initial American surprise attack
- “ Wayne’s Fury” when leading an attack against enemy light infantry (to avenge the Paoli Massacre)
- “Stephen’s Shame” governing his random movement and the potential for friendly fire
As with all games in the American Revolutionary War series, the Battle of Germantown has been heavily researched by co-designer Bill Madison, winner of the 2004 Origins Award for Best Historical Miniatures Rules, in partnership with the series designer Mark Miklos. The game map is based upon the 1787 Spencer Bonsall map of the Battle of Germantown to insure accuracy.
- 176 full-color counters (includes replacement counters for other games)
- One 22 x 34" full-color Game Map
- Series Rulebook
- Germantown Exclusive Rules [965 Kb pdf]
- Two Player Aid Cards
- 16 Tactics Cards
- Two ten-sided dice
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Stonewall Jackson`s Way II
Field Commander Rommel deluxe
Dan Verssen Games
Paper Wars 79 Thunderbirds
Commands & Colors: Napoleonics Exp 5: Generals...
World at War 45, Panzer East Solitaire
Write Product Review
- No review available for this item.