Corps Command: Totensonntag 2nd Ed.
On November 19th, 1941, as the sun rose over a new day in the Libyan Desert, a clock was ticking in the headquarters of the British Eighth Army. They had done the impossible and surprised Erwin Rommel, the Desert Fox, slipping nearly five hundred tanks behind his lines. The opportunity to crush the Afrika Korps lay within their grasp…
Totensonntag is the expanded 2nd Edition of Peter Bogdasarian’s Totensonntag from the award-winning Corps Command-system game. At stake: The First Battle of Sidi Rezegh, fought between the British Commonwealth’s XXX Corps and Germany’s Panzerarmee Afrika during Operation Crusader. Relive the battles, from the opening skirmishes to the hellish clash on Totensonntag, the Sunday of the Dead.
The Corps Command system is easily learned and taught, perfect for an evening’s entertainment. So choose your side and make some history!
Totensonntag 2nd Edition: Corps Command Includes:
- Two 11" x 17" maps that make even the harsh, North African desert look inviting.
- Over 90 improved 5/8" counters, representing the men and equipment that fought the first battle of Sidi Rezegh. Now with air units.
- Quick, streamlined rules. Set up and play a game within 40 minutes.
- Players' Aid card and Terrain Effects Chart.
- Two six-sided dice.
Game Design & Development: Peter Bogdasarian
Box Design & Art: Marc von Martial
Map & Counter Art: Olivier Revenu
Manual Editing: Jeff Lewis
Manual Layout: Christia Murray
Aircraft Counters & Rules: José Antonio Rivero & Gareth Cooper
|Publisher||Lock` N Load Publishing|
Customers who bought this product also bought:
World at War 17, Leningrad 41 What If
World at War 44, Night Fight, Solitaire
Conflict of Heroes: Monster Tanks
Write Product Review
- No review available for this item.